Get A Free Quote
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files with information stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies store information used to optimize your experience and provide website owners with certain user behavior information.
Cookies used on this website
We use both "first party" cookies (cookies only used by Donjoy Technology Co., Ltd.) and "third party" cookies (cookies originating from third-party websites). First-party cookies are used to store preferences and data required to use our entire website. With the help of third-party web statistics providers (such as Google Analytics), we use third-party cookies to track user-generated trends and patterns. These cookies are only used by Donjoy Technology Co., Ltd. website and network statistics provider. We will not share this information with any other third parties.
The following list specifies which cookies are used and the purpose of each cookie.
• .AL-Used by Apsis Lead to track and store user information entering the website from newsletters.
• .EPiForm *-used to verify and store the information you enter in the form on the website.
• _ga *-Used by Google Analytics to track user behavior and website performance.
• _hj * – Hotjar is used to measure and observe user behavior.
• ASP.NET_SessionId-used to identify the user session on the server.
• Save area – used to store your preferred website settings.
• All cookies are stored for two years.
How do you block and/or delete cookies
For information on how to delete cookies or change cookie settings, please refer to the web browser instructions.
Changes and problems
Donjoy Technology Co., Ltd. may update this policy without notice.
Get A Free Quote